Medilink South West has moved to the new Health Technology Hub opening at the Frenchay Campus of the University of the West of England and will be working in partnership with the Health Tech Hub to support business and technology development.
Medilink supports innovation, new product development and diversification into the sector by providing focused events, identifying potential research and commercial opportunities and providing details of the latest funding competitions.
To celebrate this exciting opportunity in the South West we will be giving away a year’s membership to Medilink South West, worth up to £835, for FREE. The special deal is open to companies in the health and life science, health tech, med tech, assistive living, pharma, nutrition, nutraceutical and well-being sectors. This premium offer is open to both new and old friends alike!
Membership benefits include:
- Access to a thriving national and regional Life Science and Healthcare business community
- An opportunity for industry recognition by competing in the regional and national healthcare business awards
- Signposting and guidance on technology development, funding and collaboration opportunities
- Networking events and facilitated introductions to other members
- Access to Medilink UK activities and Medilink representatives on national bodies
- Finding potential research and commercial collaborators
- Marketing opportunities available to you on the Medilink South West website (being launched late January)
- Attending events at reduced rates (where applicable)
- Use of the Medilink South West logo & Membership Certificate
The new website will be live soon but in the meantime to register for your FREE year’s membership email Richard.email@example.com